“…the class that will demystify raw food”
A lucky find for beginners, but even experienced raw food enthusiasts will find new information in this flavor- and action-filled class!
Your first several treats include drinks that nourish you, indulge you, satisfy you & even trick you!
* Multiple Nut Milks. One option takes literally 2 minutes, start to finish, and requires only a blender! We will also enjoy the “usual” raw variety of almond milk, but having an alternative like our 2-minute easy milk is such a lifesaver!
* Multiple (Dairy-free) Milkshakes. These will knock your socks off and satisfy anyone. We’re talking raw vegan shakes that anyone (yes, ANYONE) would adore!
* A kickin’ Fruit Smoothie & a “Green” Smoothie. that isn’t even green. Plus, why even those on a standard diet need this one drink to kick their health into high gear (painlessly!).
Next we’ll completely destroy the idea that salads & green-based meals are b-o-r-i-n-g.
* A truly Sensational Salad & Refreshing Vinaigrette Dressing, with a Rich Pate to top it off. Each of these recipes can be separated — the pate would work well as a dip or even in a veggie wrap. We’ll show you how to use the whole lemon to make a creamy (yet totally nut-, seed- and dairy-free) vinaigrette you will use over and over, and the salad itself is just as lovely!
* The Easiest Burrito Wrap Ever. But this isn’t just about the wrap. We’ll cover how to make sure you have exactly what you need to 1/ habitually be as raw as you want to be without a struggle and 2/ use these handy items to whip up a meal quickly, anytime.
For a few final indulgences, we have two potluck favorites (the truffles and pasta seem to be making their rounds at potlucks all over the world!) and a creamy soup that would put almost any traditionally creamy soup to shame.
You’ll learn why the pesto pasta is one countless people have called the “best they ever had”… and you will laugh as you see it takes just a few minutes to whip it together with some of the least expensive ingredients in the store!
And then, when you think it couldn’t possibly get better we’ll make a dessert that takes about 5 minutes (or 10 if you don’t have a friend to help you with the fun part!) and can be transformed from 1 type of truffles into countless others and even donut holes that actually taste like, well, donut holes. (Seriously. We couldn’t even make something like this up!)
Other great topics include:
- what raw is (and isn’t! Which could surprise you!)
- some tricks to making it easier than you ever thought possible… no matter HOW long you’ve been on this journey, curious, or dabbling.
Our goal is to make raw food easy without sacrificing the flavor or that wonderful feeling of indulgence that won’t let you down when you’re done thoroughly enjoying yourself!
The investment for this action- flavor- and fun-packed class, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, the recipes, and the hands-on experience to make them ALL, is only USD $70
Saturday, November 12, 2016
Central Jakarta, Indonesia
*Address mailed after registration
Refund and Cancellation Policy
A full refund will be issued for any class up to seven (7) days prior to the class date. An exchange will be made for any class if done at least three (3) days before the class date. No refunds, returns, or exchanges will be given for cancellations made less than 12 hours prior to the class date. Class seats are transferable so if you are not able to attend, we will welcome someone in your place with advance notice.
The Wellness Warung/Simone Samuels reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class. In the event your class is cancelled or rescheduled, you will be notified by email. At this time you will be offered a full refund or class exchange of equal value.